This website hosts my opinions and thoughts regarding the subject matter. This site is not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any orthopedic, health or medical conditions. Readers may apply this material as a matter of personal choice and in no way is the author responsible for that choice. Anyone experiencing pain, discomfort, abnormal sensation, or other serious symptoms should immediately seek formal medical care. Also, any serious orthopedic, health or medical conditions should be dealt with by a licensed medical professional in person and not through this medium.
Please question me! Question my articles, challenge my opinions or views, start a dialogue! I also want this to be be a forum of sorts to share ideas and knowledge. This is not a one-way street and I want to hear your opinion as well. I may or may not hold off on some of the detail because it may be coming up in a later blog post or you may give me an idea for another post and the comments sections won’t do it justice. Also, I probably will not attempt to diagnose, treat, or prescribe exercises for injuries or orthopedic conditions in the comments section. This is not the appropriate medium for such a thing and may cause more harm than good.
Per the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revising in 2009 of their guidelines on endorsements and testimonials for protecting the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company, I want to disclose the following:
- The content on this blog may become a source of income and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have used and that I feel will be of use to you as well.
- Products provided to us by our advertising partners for our review are given to us free of charge with no cost to ourselves. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- Trust me, I will always give you my opinion (good or bad) to ensure that I am giving you the best and the most fair assessment I can give.
- My number one priority is to help you, the readers.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of this blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
I started this blog because it is an excellent outlet for me to pass on knowledge that I have accumulated, and continue to accumulate, to as many people as possible. And there is no better way to make sure my readers are getting the best stuff (products/services/businesses) than to give it my personal “thumbs up.” So if there are ever any questions about why I suggest one product over another, please ask!